Free Webinar: Adapting your PhD during the coronavirus crisis and beyond
Sunday 3rd May, 5pm UK time (6pm CET, 12 noon EDT, 9 am PDT)
Sunday 3rd May, 3 pm UK time/ 4 pm CET / 10 am EDT
If you can't make the live event, you can register anyway and watch the recording
Adapting to the coronavirus outbreak is about more than just staying productive and sane during lockdown.
We also need to think about how to adapt in the medium term (what do you do and how do you prepare for when lockdown ends?) and the long term (how will this affect academia and the academic job market?).
In this free webinar, you'll learn;
- How to stay sane and productive under lockdown (including how to adapt if you have a family to look after)
- What to do if you can't do your work from home
- How to prepare for when the lockdown ends
- How to prepare for future lockdowns
- How the crisis will affect academia (and what to do about it)
We'll also have time for Q&A at the end
I'm James, I'm a former physicist (PhD, Nottingham, 2007) and author of "PhD: An Uncommon Guide to Research, Writing & PhD Life".
I now help PhD students all over the world overcome barriers in their research and writing
Over the last 10 years, my strategies have helped thousands of PhD students just like you to build confidence, write better and finish on time